散文是一種作者寫自己經歷見聞中的真情實感、靈活的文學體裁。小編整理了相關的作文范文,快來看看吧。
那些年那些天非做不可的事情
Age has reached the end of the beginning of a word. May be guilty in his seems to passing a lot of different life became the appearance of the same day; May be back in the past, to oneself the paranoid weird belief disillusionment, these days, my mind has been very messy, in my mind constantly. Always feel oneself should go to do something, or write something. Twenty years of life trajectory deeply shallow, suddenly feel something, do it.
一字開頭的年齡已經到了尾聲。或許是愧疚于自己似乎把轉瞬即逝的很多個不同的日子過成了同一天的樣子;或許是追溯過去,對自己那些近乎偏執的怪異信念的醒悟,這些天以來,思緒一直很凌亂,在腦海中不斷糾纏。總覺得自己自己似乎應該去做點什么,或者寫點什么。二十年的人生軌跡深深淺淺,突然就感覺到有些事情,非做不可了。
The end of our life, and can meet many things really do?
而窮盡我們的一生,又能遇到多少事情是真正地非做不可?
During my childhood, think lucky money and new clothes are necessary for New Year, but as the advance of the age, will be more and more found that those things are optional; Junior high school, thought to have a crush on just means that the real growth, but over the past three years later, his writing of alumni in peace, suddenly found that isn't really grow up, it seems is not so important; Then in high school, think don't want to give vent to out your inner voice can be in the high school children of the feelings in a period, but was eventually infarction when graduation party in the throat, later again stood on the pitch he has sweat profusely, looked at his thrown a basketball hoops, suddenly found himself has already can't remember his appearance.
童年時,覺得壓歲錢和新衣服是過年必備,但是隨著年齡的推進,會越來越發現,那些東西根本就可有可無;初中時,以為要有一場暗戀才意味著真正的成長,但三年過去后,自己心平氣和的寫同學錄的時候,突然就發現是不是真正的成長了,好像并沒有那么重要了;然后到了高中,覺得非要吐露出自己的心聲才能為高中生涯里的懵懂情愫劃上一個句點,但畢業晚會的時候最終還是被梗塞在了咽喉,后來再次站在他曾經揮汗如雨的球場,看著他投過籃球的球框時,突然間發現自己已經想不起他的容顏。
Originally, this world, can produce a chemical reaction to an event, in addition to resolutely, have to do, and time.
原來,這個世界上,對某個事件能產生化學反應的,除了非做不可的堅決,還有,時間。
A person's time, your ideas are always special to clear. Want, want, line is clear, as if nothing could shake his. Also once seemed to be determined to do something, but more often is he backed out at last. Dislike his cowardice, finally found that there are a lot of love, there are a lot of miss, like shadow really have been doomed. Those who do, just green years oneself give oneself an arm injection, or is a self-righteous spiritual.
一個人的時候,自己的想法總是特別地清晰。想要的,不想要的,界限明確,好像沒有什么可以撼動自己。也曾經好像已經下定了決心去做某件事,但更多的時候是最后又打起了退堂鼓。嫌惡過自己的怯懦,最終卻發現有很多緣分,有很多錯過,好像冥冥之中真的已經注定。那些曾經所謂的非做不可,只是青蔥年華里自己給自己注射的一支強心劑,或者說,是自以為是的精神寄托罷了。
At the moment, the sky is dark, the air is fresh factor after just rained. Suddenly thought of blue plaid shirt; Those were broken into various shapes of stationery; From the corner at the beginning of deep friendship; Have declared the end of the encounter that haven't start planning... Those years, those days of do, finally, like youth, will end in our life.
此刻,天空是陰暗的,空氣里有著剛下過雨之后的清新因子。突然想到那件藍格子襯衫;那些被折成各種各樣形狀的信紙;那段從街角深巷伊始的友誼;還有那場還沒有開始就宣告了終結的邂逅計劃……那些年那些天的非做不可,終于和青春一樣,都將在我們的人生中謝幕。
堅持不懈,直到成功-I will persist. I will win.
I will persist until I succeed. 堅持不懈。直到成功。
In the Orient young bulls are tested for the fight arena in a certain manner. Each is brought to the ring and allowed to attack a picador who pricks them with a lance. The bravery of each bull is then rated with care according to the number of times he demonstrates his willingness to charge in spite of the sting of the blade. Henceforth will I recognize that each day I am tested by life in like manner. If I persist, if I continue to try, if I continue to charge forward, I will succeed.
在古老的東方,挑選小公牛列競技場格斗有一定的程序、它們被帶進場地,向手持長矛的斗牛士攻擊,裁判以它受激后再向斗牛士進攻的次數多寡來評定這只公牛的勇敢程度。從今往后。我須承認,我的生命每天都在接受類似的考驗。如果我堅韌不拔,勇往直前,迎接挑戰。那么我一定會成功。
I will persist until I succeed. 堅持不懈。直到成功。
I was not delivered unto this world in defeat, nor does failure course in my veins. I am not a sheep waiting to be prodded by my shepherd. I am a lion and I refuse to talk, to walk, to sleep with the sheep. I will hear not those who weep and complain, for their disease is contagious. Let them join the sheep. The slaughterhouse of failure is not my destiny.
我不是為了失敗才來到這個世界上的,我的血管里也沒有失敗的血液在流動。我不是任人鞭打的羔羊,我是猛獅,不與羊群為伍。我不想聽失意者的哭泣,抱怨者的牢騷,這是羊群中的瘟疫,我不能被它傳染。失敗者的屠宰場不是我命運的歸宿。
I will persist until I succeed. 堅持不懈,直到成功。
The prizes of life are at the end of each journey, not near the beginning; and it is not given to me to know how many steps are necessary in order to reach my goal. Failure I may still encounter at the thousandth step, yet success hides behind the next bend in the road. Never will I know how close it lies unless I turn the corner.
生命的獎賞遠在旅途終點,而非起點附近。我不知道要走多少步才能達到目標。踏上第一千步的時候,仍然可能遭到失敗。但成功就藏在拐角后面,除非拐了彎,我永遠不知道還有多遠。
Always will I take another step. If that is of no avail I will take another, and yet another. In truth, one step at a time is not too difficult.
再前進一步,如果沒有用,就再向前一步。事實上,每次進步一點點并不太難。
I will persist until I succeed. 堅持不懈,直到成功。
Henceforth, I will consider each day's effort as but one blow of my blade against a mighty oak. The first blow may cause not a tremor in the wood, nor the second, nor the third. Each blow, of itself, may be trifling, and seem of no consequence. Yet from childish swipes the oak will eventually tumble. So it will be with my efforts of today.
從今往后,我承認每天的奮斗就像對參天大樹的一次砍擊,頭幾刀可能了無痕跡。每一擊者似微不足道,然而,累積起來,巨樹終會倒下。這恰如我今天的努力。
I will be liken to the raindrop which washes away the mountain; the ant who devours a tiger; the star which brightens the earth; the slave who builds a pyramid. I will build my castle one brick at a time for I know that small attempts, repeated, will complete any undertaking.
就像沖洗高山的雨滴,吞噬猛虎的螞蟻,照亮大地的星辰,建起金字塔的奴隸,我也要一磚一瓦地建造起自己的城堡,因為我深知水滴石穿的道理,只要持之以恒,什么都可以做到。
I will persist until I succeed. 堅持不懈,直到成功。
I will never consider defeat and I will remove from my vocabulary such words and phrases as quit, cannot, unable, impossible, out of the question, improbable, failure, unworkable, hopeless, and retreat; for they are the words of fools. I will avoid despair but if this disease of the mind should infect me then I will work on in despair. I will toil and I will endure. I will ignore the obstacles at my feet and keep mine eyes on the goals above my head, for I know that where dry desert ends, green grass grows.
我絕不考慮失敗,我的字典里不再有放棄,不可能、辦不到、沒法子、成問題、失敗,行不通、沒希望、退縮…這類愚蠢的字眼。我要盡量避免絕望,一旦受到它的威脅,立即想方設法向它挑戰。我要辛勤耕耘,忍受苦楚。我放眼未來,勇往直前,不再理會腳下的障礙。我堅信,沙漠盡頭必是綠洲。
I will persist until I succeed. 堅持不懈,直到成功。
I will remember the ancient law of averages and I will bend it to my good. I will persist with knowledge that each failure to sell will increase my chance for success at the next attempt. Each nay I hear will bring me closer to the sound of yea. Each frown I meet only prepares me for the smile to come. Each misfortune I encounter will carry in it the seed of tomorrow's good luck. I must have the night to appreciate the day. I must fail often to succeed only once.
我要牢牢記住古老的平衡法則,鼓勵自己堅持下去,因為每一次的失敗都會增加下一次成功的機會。這一次的拒絕就是下一次的贊同,這一次皺起的眉頭就是下一次舒展的笑容。今天的不幸,往往預示著明天的好運。夜幕降臨。回想一天的遭遇。我總是心存感激。我深知,只有失敗多次,才能成功。
I will persist until I succeed. 堅持不懈,直到成功。
I will try, and try, and try again. Each obstacle I will consider as a mere detour to my goal and a challenge to my profession. I will persist and develop my skills as the mariner develops his, by learning to ride out the wrath of each storm.
我要嘗試,嘗試,再嘗試。障礙是我成功路上的彎路,我迎接這項挑戰。我要像水手一樣,乘風破浪。
I will persist until I succeed. 堅持不懈,直到成功。
Henceforth, I will learn and apply another secret of those who excel in my work. When each day is ended, not regarding whether it has been a success or a failure, I will attempt to achieve one more sale. When my thoughts beckon my tired body homeward I will resist the temptation to depart. I will try again. I will make one more attempt to close with victory, and if that fails I will make another. Never will I allow any day to end with a failure. Thus will I plant the seed of tomorrow's success and gain an insurmountable advantage over those who cease their labor at a prescribed time. When others cease their struggle, the mine will begin, and my harvest will be full.
從今往后,我要借鑒別人成功的秘訣。過去的是非成敗,我全不計較,只抱定信念,明天會更好。當我精疲力歇時,我要抵制回家的誘惑,再試一次。我一試再試。爭取每一天的成功,避免以失敗收場。我要為明天的成功播種,超過那些按部就班的人。在別人停滯不前時,我繼續拼搏,終有一天我會豐收。“
I will persist until I succeed. 堅持不懈,直到成功。
Nor will I allow yesterday's success to lull me into today's complacency, for this is the great foundation of failure. I will forget the happenings of the day that is gone, whether they were good or bad, and greet the new sun with confidence that this will be the best day of my life.
我不因昨日的成功而滿足,因為這是失敗的先兆。我要忘卻昨日的一切,是好是壞,都讓它隨風而去。我信心百倍,迎接新的太陽,相信“今天是此生最好的一天”。
So long as there is breath in me, that long will I persist. For now I know one of the greatest principles of success; if I persist long enough I will win.
只要我一息尚存,就要堅持到底,因為我已深知成功的秘訣。
I will persist. I will win.
愛情的世界很大也很小
The love world is big, which can hold hundreds of disappointments;
the love world is small which is crowded even with three people inside.
原來愛情的世界很大,大到可以裝下上百種委屈;
原來愛情的世界很小,小到三個人就擠到窒息。
To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.
對于世界而言,你是一個人;但是對于某個人,你是他的整個世界。
Don’t waste your time on a man/woman, who isn’t willing to waste their time on you.
不要為那些不愿在你身上花費時間的人而浪費你的時間。
Don’t try so hard, the best things come when you least expect them to.
不要著急,最好的總會在最不經意的時候出現。
Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one,
so that when we finally meet the person, we will know how to be grateful.
在遇到夢中人之前,上天也許會安排我們先遇到別的人;
在我們終于遇見心儀的人時,便應當心存感激。
It is better bo have love and lost than never to have loved at all.
寧可曾經愛過而失敗,也不要從來未曾有過一次愛。
Love me little, love me long.
愛不貴親密,而貴長久。
To live in a world without you is more painful than any punishment.
Do you know that no one can replace you in my heart?
生活在沒有的你的世界,比任何一種懲罰都要痛苦,
你知道嗎,對我而言,你是任何人都無法取代的。
If love is a mountain, then if men go up,
more women they will see while women will see fewer men.
如果愛情像座山,那么男人越往上走可以俯視的女人就越多,
而女人越往上走可以仰視的男人就越少。
Love makes man grow up or sink down.
愛情,要么讓人成熟,要么讓人墮落。
The only thing you can do when you no longer have something is not to forget.
當你不能再擁有的時候,唯一可以做的就是令自己不要忘記。
To forgive is not to forget, nor remit, but let it go;
to be lonely is not because you have no friends, but no one is living in your heart.
寬恕、原諒并不代表忘記,也不代表赦免,而是放自己一條生路。
孤單不是有沒有朋友,而是有沒有人住在你心里。
The worst way to miss someone is to be
sitting right beside them knowing you can’t have them.
失去某人,最糟糕的莫過于,他近在身旁,卻猶如遠在天邊。
To keep someone around you is not love; love is to let the one you love go freely.
不是把對方留在自己身邊才叫愛,能放手讓所愛的人離開,也是愛的一種。
During the whole life, you will regret for two things:
one is that you don’t get the one you love and the other is the one you love is not happy.
人的一生,有兩種遺憾最折磨人:一是得不到你心愛的人;二是心愛的人得不到幸福。
Don’t cry because it is over, smile because it happened.
不要因為結束而哭泣,微笑吧,為你的曾經擁有。
Never expect the perfect man,
it’s not because that you cannot find, but just because there is no perfect man.
不要期待完美的男人,不是因為你期待不到,而是根本沒有完美的男人。
An unacceptable love needs no sorrow but sometime for forgetting.
A badly-hurt heart needs no sympathy but understanding.
一段不被接受的愛情,需要的不是傷心,而是時間,一段可以用來遺忘的時間。
一顆被深深傷了的心,需要的不是同情,而是明白。
I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.
我愛你,不是因為你是一個怎樣的人,而是因為我喜歡與你在一起時的感覺。
No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is, won’t make you cry.
沒有人值得讓你為他/她流淚,值得讓你這么做的人不會讓你哭泣。
It’s often said that you will have the same life as the person you find.
Therefore, different choices make different endings.
人們說,找到了什么樣的人就有了什么樣的生活,于是不同的選擇,就有不同的童話結尾。
Sometimes you need to look back,
otherwise you will never know what you have lost in the way of forever searching.
偶爾要回頭看看,否則永遠都在追尋,而不知道自己失去了什么。
Most of people are looking forward the crystal-like love—pure without any defect.
However the truth is most people are having the glass-like love.
許多人向往水晶般的愛情,晶瑩剔透沒有瑕疵。但更多人擁有的是玻璃般的愛情。
The one you love also loves you. This is a miracle.
And the god names this as falling in love with each other.
自己愛的人同時也愛著自己,這簡直是一種奇跡,
神明為這種奇跡取了一個名字,叫做戀愛。
How it feels when you are loved by the one you love? How could it be like?
If you want to answer it immediately, you shall know how happy you are.
被自己所愛的人深愛著是什么樣的感覺呢?會是什么樣子呢?
想要立刻回答的人,你要知道自己是多么幸福。
Hope and trust is the tail of a lizard, which can reproduce even after being cut off.
希望和信任是蜥蜴的尾巴,即使被切斷,但它們還會再長出來。
Do you think that the sourest feeling is to be jealous?
No, the sourest thing is that you have no rights to be jealous.
That’s the sourest thing.
你以為最酸的感覺是吃醋嗎?不是的,最酸溜溜的感覺是沒權吃醋,
根本就輪不到你吃醋,那才是…
The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can't have them.
失去某人,最糟糕的莫過于,他近在身旁,卻猶如遠在天邊。
To lost in something you love is better than to win in something you hate.
寧可失敗在你喜歡的事情上,也不要成功在你所憎惡的事情上。
It is better bo have love and lost than never to have loved at all.
寧可曾經愛過而失敗,也不要從來未曾有過一次愛。
I know that love shall not be compared, but I still used to complaining what he is lack of.
我知道感情不能拿來比較,但無意中還是習慣抱怨他所缺少的。
Never frown, even when you are sad,
because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.
縱然傷心,也不要愁眉不展,因為你不知是誰會愛上你的笑容。
Love is an impossible meeting.
For example, I am a bird flying in sky,
you are a leopard in forest. We just fall in love accidentally.
緣分是不可能的相遇。比如我是空中的鳥,你是林中的豹,只是我們碰巧相愛。
When someone abandons you, it is him that gets loss
because he lost someone who truly loves him
but you just lost one who doesn’t love you.
當你認為被拋棄的時候,受損失的其實是對方:
因為他失去了一個真正喜歡他的人,而你只不過少了一個不喜歡你…
Just because someone doesn’t love you the way you want them to,
doesn’t mean they don’t love you with all they have.
愛你的人如果沒有按你所希望的方式來愛你,那并不代表他們沒有全心全意地愛你。
Good love makes you see the whole world from one person
while bad love makes you abandon the whole world for one person.
好的愛情是你通過一個人看到整個世界,壞的愛情是你為了一個人舍棄世界。
Why to ask so much when you are in love?
The mature never ask the past,
the wise never ask the present
and the open-minded never ask the future.
愛,又何必多問?成熟的人不問過去,聰明的人不問現在,豁達的人不問未來。
The key for happiness is not to find a perfect person,
but find someone and build a perfect relationship with him.
幸福的關鍵不在于找到一個完美的人,
而在找到一個人,然后和他一起努力建立一個完美的關系。
If you leave me, please don’t comfort me
because each sewing has to meet stinging pain.
離開我就別安慰我,要知道每一次縫補也會遭遇穿刺的痛。